- Calling all Volunteers! We need help!! The contest takes a lot of volunteers to run smoothly so please consider helping us out! Check out our sign up page here.
- Donor Pies: If you’ve been to the contest in the past, you know we always run out of pie. We will have donated pies from local bakeries and some past winners have offered to donate pies so you should too! Since Donor Pies are not being judged, the only contest rule we ask you to follow is have them be Apple Pie. If you would like to make donor pie(s) for us, feel free to bring them day of at the same time as contestant check-in, or send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can arrange a drop-off time.
- Potential Contestants: There are still a few spots remaining! But sign up fast! Register by Midnight Sept 27th to be eligible to have your name printed on the Contestant Banner that will be displayed at the contest
- The American Pie Council will be among this year’s judges!
- Chicago’s own Paula Haney, owner of Hoosier Mama, and a regular BAPC judge just gave away some crust secrets in the Tribune… maybe she has the winning recipe?